Let us know if you need a one-on-one consultation to better understand your medications.
What to expect from your medication review:
Schedule your MedsCheck with our pharmacist today
Need a medication compounded? Give us a call, maybe we can save you a trip across town.
Capabilities of the pharmacy:
- we are able to compound many different dosage forms; creams, ointments, gels…etc -flavouring of medications for kids.
- flavouring of medications for kids. Do you have a child that doesn’t like the taste of their oral antibiotic… let us know and we can help.
- compounding of chronic pain creams and ointments. You don’t need to travel across the city to have the product that your require.
Do you have questions about our compounding services – please Contact Us
Simplifying your medications so you can put your focus onto other issues.
Medication Packaging highlights:
- organization of your medications into blister cards or dispill packaging
- this system organizes your prescriptions so that confusion over missed doses is minimized. You (or your caregivers) can look at the packaging and know that your haven’t missed your medication.
- can be setup for in store pickup or delivery
- simple, understandable and convenient payment options
Do you have questions about our packaging services for you or a loved one? – please Contact Us
We provide a convenient way for you to protect yourself.
Immunization clinic highlights:
- fully covered influenza immunizations for all Ontario residents over 5 years of age. If you are in a rush, print and pre-fill our injection form for each interested individual.
- avoid booking an extra time consuming physician’s visit and get your immunization from our licensed injection certified pharmacist. Our pharmacists are now able to administer 13 different vaccines.